Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has 37000 miles on it. Aftermarket includes stage 2 installed at the dealership so its fully covered by warranty. It has a Nate's 2.9 pulley on it right now because it was running really rich with the GM tune, but I still have the security screws, tools, and stage 2 pulley that will go with the car. It also has an AEM dryflow intake, and cat-back exhaust. It has black projector headlights, clear bra on the mirrors, and tinted windows with a lifetime warranty against fading.

I have all receipts for anything ever done to the car, along with the original window stickers and price tag for $23xxx.

I just changed the oil and replaced the spark plugs. It is ready to be driven!

It has heated all black leather seats, front aux on the stereo, and the 18" polished wheels, all which I think became options starting in 07.

It has been adult female driven its entire life. I bought it off the showroom floor with 36 miles on it. Not beaten on. Has normal wear on the drivers side carpet, a couple small dents and scuffs, and a rash on one wheel, all of which I can provide pics of).

Overall a great car. I'm not doing well enough financially anymore to keep it. Just got divorced, single mom with a 6 year old kid. I pay $450 a month through GMAC, have just over 2 1/2 years left. GMAC will offer refinancing to anyone wanting to extend the loan. Email me for account info and phone numbers.

I live in Wyoming, but I am willing to drive the car to meet someone basically anywhere. Just let me know what you want to do, I'm pretty negotiable!

I have tons of pictures, a few videos, etc so anything you want me to show you, I can. The best way to get ahold of my is email, [email protected]

Pics:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Bump for a nice car and good price!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I did say I was willing to drive a good distance! Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I'll think abou tit then. i just need to talk to the wifey.... I cant make up my own mind.. THts what happens when you get married hahhaa. If I say yes and she says no and I already make up my mind that I am gonna do it, I will never hear the end of it and the baby makin will end :(

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Thats a sharp looking ride, I hope you get a sale soon and sorry to hear you couldn't keep up with the payments. Good luck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Bump for still being available.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
bump.. And for anyone who may be interested, the price will drop to about $12650 on the 4th of Nov... just looking to get payoff.

·
Registered
273 Posts
wanna trade for my 06 LT? lol i should of got an SS!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Scribs, no trade I just can't do the payments.

I was just gonna say Cobaltous that I would deliver, but my car can't swim, lol.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumpage!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bbuummpp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status