Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new in box/never used. my brother owns it but before he could install it his car was in a accident - now he stuck with a 02 malibu - hes asking 110+ s&h or best offer.. here are the items details -

69-4515TS Product Specifications
Product Style: 69 Series Typhoon Kits
Estimated Horsepower Gain: 6.6 HP @ 4800 RPM
Color: Silver
Replacement Filter: RU-5147
CARB Exempt: See Application Link Below
System Type: Cold-air intake system
CARB EO Number: D-269-32

http://www.kandn.com/dynocharts/69-4515_dyno.pdf
theres the link to the dyno results of this intake being intalled in a 05 cobalt.
This is for the 2.2 only. This retails for 260-290

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
is this the full cold air or is it the short ram with the nipple for the SAI

let me know because im looking for a short ram. but they also call it the cold air because of the heat shield thing

let me know im interested.!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
is this the full cold air or is it the short ram with the nipple for the SAI

let me know because im looking for a short ram. but they also call it the cold air because of the heat shield thing

let me know im interested.!
It is the short ram -- he gave the K&N part number 69-4515TS. If you go to the K&N website you can punch in the PN and see it what it looks like.

If it is a legit sale the price is excellent...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Ya if everything i legit i want to buy it. But how do i know if its a scam or not. Since ive never boughten stuff off fourms before. What do u pay by paypal and all that.?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Ya if everything i legit i want to buy it. But how do i know if its a scam or not. Since ive never boughten stuff off fourms before. What do u pay by paypal and all that.?
That's the "Fun" part...how to buy something from someone you don't know and have to trust you'll get the part from? Send him a PM and see what he says to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would post pics but im without a digi camera - i perfer m.o so that way theres a paper trail as to what was paid and what that money was for - this is a totally legit sale - im just trying to help a friend make some extra money - to be honest he used to work at autozone so it wouldnt be a suprise to me if he got it "out the back door" lol but ull still get the part i listed brand new in box. cobalt 08ls was th first to pm me but i see someone else {mick} posted in the thread that he 2 was interested so it did say 110 or best offer - i guess ill see who gives me the better deal and if mick can pick up instead of me shipping it that will really be an advantage to u. lol i hate the p.o

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
interested aswell and i too am not far from phily. Would you mind if i came to you and picked it up? Also Can you find a picture from a website of what it looks like since you dont have a camera.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
interested aswell and i too am not far from phily. Would you mind if i came to you and picked it up? Also Can you find a picture from a website of what it looks like since you dont have a camera.
if u go to k&n.com and type in the part number i listed it shows the actual intake

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
lol this is a really good deal bro but id have to have pics u took of the actual item and all that in order to go through with it. that and if i was paying for it only way i would pay is through paypal. im not saying i have nothing against you i would just rather do everything over paypal and all that. so yeah i dont really want to risk everything that could happen if say i got scammed through this and all that. not saying im going to or anything. but i never know what could happen

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i can prob do the paypal thing thru one of my friends- i honestly dont like paypa but if thats how u want to pay thats fine but as of the pics i mean theres nothing i can do - i dont have a way to take any pics - so if u need pics that prve i actually have somthing then ill have to wait to see if anyone else is a little more trusting - just for the fact that this intake is well over 250 and im tryin to sell it atmore then half price - but if by chance i can post some pics ill have them up asap

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
i can prob do the paypal thing thru one of my friends- i honestly dont like paypa but if thats how u want to pay thats fine but as of the pics i mean theres nothing i can do - i dont have a way to take any pics - so if u need pics that prve i actually have somthing then ill have to wait to see if anyone else is a little more trusting - just for the fact that this intake is well over 250 and im tryin to sell it atmore then half price - but if by chance i can post some pics ill have them up asap
Everyone agrees that the price is awesome...but you have to agree that they are taking a risk that you are honest...and have a product to sell...

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Exactly what RED said, If they send you a money order, there is no guarantee that you will actually send them the product. I think you'll have the best luck selling this to someone who can do a local pick up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Im still down for it, and can easily do a pick up since I am off the next 2 days, if you arent able to do it then I would have to wait till next weekend to be available.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yeah lol i dont want to risk it. so at least im not the only one who thinks turning this down is a bad idea lol

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Someone should jump on this great offer. Its a steal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
if u wanted to pick it up on monday mick ill have it for ya - tomorrow im taking my family out and wont be back till late but monday i can do it anytime ..just let me kno if u can come up on mon mick - anytime from 12-9pm would be fine 4 me

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.