Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Lowered
I know that people have been having trouble selling their cars on here but i figured i try and see. i want to sell my 2008 sport sedan. it is pretty much brand new, has just over 5000 miles, and was never abused. The oil has been changed every 2500 miles. It comes with 5 year/100,000 mile powertrain, and extended 7 year/ 72,000 mile bumper to bumper. The only mod that i did was installed a injen cai. It comes with power everything, keyless entry and remote start. It has a auto trans, and grey cloth interior. There is pinstriping on it, but can be removed if wanted. I want to get $15,400 because that is what i owe, but i want to sell so send me offers. If you have any questions pm me. Cars a little dirty from buffalo winters. The SS badges have since been removed.

If you would like any other pictures just PM me and i can get them.

·
Registered
450 Posts
is there any way i can take that intake off your hands? I'm even willing to trade or work something out for my AEM CAI. I wanted the injen because it can be converted and we almost lost an SRT-4 to a nice big puddle and an AEM.

·
Registered
450 Posts
cool, just let me know and we'll work something out.

·
Banned
292 Posts
try your sale on your local craiglist if you haven't already i know a bunch of my friends have alot of luck selling stuff there. most people here are going to already have a cobalt so unless they are looking to upgrade or downgrade they are more than likely not going to be interested. but goodluck with your sale and bumper for lower price.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I can say I've had my SS Cobalt Coupe on Craigslist for awhile now and no one has even offered. Reason is you can get them new for that price (which is around what I owe). I've had alot of people offering 10,000 or lower for it but I'll keep it for that price. FYI: I have a 07' SS Cobalt, Sunburst Orange, GMPP intake, JET Performance Module, all leather, power everything, sunroof, heated seats, etc. and it's in excellent condition.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.