Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my Cobalt LS XFE with only 5,900k on it. Its a 5 speed manual. I installed 8000k HID's. No scratches or dings or any sort of damage. Looking for $17,000. I also have a set of Enkei J10 17' rims and some hankook low pro tires that i just purchased for it.

Below is the link with the pics and contact info. or just send me a pm

2008 Cobalt LS XFE

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
click on the link in the first post where it says cobalt. yes the XFE is the 37 mpg model..

·
Registered
720 Posts
Nice car, but that's an incredibly high asking price. How much do you owe on it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, yeah i was thinking that too but hey i paid $18,000 and some change and it only has 5800k on it. I also have those rims and tires and the HID's and interior neons..total i think i spent $1000 on rims and tires, $120 on HID's and 50 or 60 on the neons..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rims aren't on yet, just the HID's and neons inside. The XFE is made 2008-present. Its just better with gas and that's why its more money

·
Registered
720 Posts
XFE: recalibrated engine, low-rolling-resistance tires, and a higher final-drive ratio (the gearing between the transmission and the front wheels; a higher ratio allows the engine to turn more slowly, saving fuel)

This is a quote from GM.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.