Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i know this will either get some odd comments angered comments, or none of the above but i need to sell my car lol. Basically i bought another car that I could not pass up ( i will get to that point soon )

NEED TO SELL ASAP NEW PRICE OF 11500!!!! FEEL FREE TO CALL 1-614-623-0703!!!!!

I am selling my 2008 Cobalt Revolution Edition. It is Yellow with Black Racing stripes. ***THIS IS A GM PACKAGE NOT DEALER ADDED*** The car is in great shape has been very well maintained and babied since i have bought it brand new in January 2008. I am a non smoker and I have never had anyone smoke in the vehicle. Perfect car for a Steelers Fan!!! It still has all of the books and the sticker to the vehicle! Oil changed every 3000 miles!
Now on to the Good Stuff. The car has and or is equiped with the following:
ABS
5SPD Manual
Sport Cloth Seats
Body Matched Interior Trim
Power Wnidows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Tinted Windows
Tinted Tail Lights
Black Tinted Headlight (Not Covers actuall interior of light frame is black)
Yellow Eyelids on Headlights
Auto Daytime Running Headlights
SS Spoiler
Special Edition Badging
Lowering Springs (2.0" Front - 2.5" Rear)
Alloy Wheels
Painted Calipers
Magnaflow Exhaust (Not a fart can sound, just a little throatier than stock)
AM/FM CD Radio
AC HEAT
Tires are in great shape, car runs like the day it was brought home. under 20K MILES!!!!!!

pics are everywhere on this site if you want more send me a PM but now here is my new car!!!!

2006 350Z guy traded it in at out dealership here, and after getting the 3 year 60k miles warranty with 35k miles on it it ran me just over 14k to buy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
holy crap so u got a 350Z!?
I love those cars!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

GL w/ the sale!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Decent purchase, overdone here but nice cars. Man, I was thinking to myself while driving my cavalier earlier "I really wish I had a daily driver Cobalt, LS or LT." This one would be sweet, I would rather have an auto in my daily but nothing wrong with a manual. But I still owe too much on the SS to even get another car, unless I could refinanced with both cars on the loan.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i owe 11589 on the car but 100bucks im not worried about i just have to let her go lol... but the Z my my my lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
350z? You B*STARD!!! I want MOTHA F*CkA!!! lol. sorry. Got real excited. One of my fave rides. What a freaking deal. wow. good luck selling your cobalt. I envy you. PROPS SON!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.