Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of headlights for a 2005 and up Chevy Cobalt OR Pontiac G5. As you can see from the pictures they are clear and have only 1 minor scratch asking 70 dollars

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
hey daman!
did the head lights and assembly bolt on with out modifications to the front end of your car? I always thought they forgot about the family car headlights when they built the balt. should of been a set like yours.

[email protected]
Yes and no.. Yes they bolted up fine, but you also have to splice in the halo's and LED's (which is easy) The hardest part is getting them aimed. It takes 2-3 hours of adjusting and removing them to adjust them some more.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
and i need the pasenger lol =)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
xyankees214x send me your zip and ill work up a shipping quote
I need both of these gone and will get them in the mail as soon as your paypals are sent!

·
Registered
178 Posts
received them... in the pic there is no problem like you said there are like brand new... unfortunately the mounting tab on the driver is broke so it cant be mounted and there is a hole in the passenger side rear of one... none of the peices were in the box... i need this to be made right with me asap... i know and trust you will... thnx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are the same ones as in the pictures.They better have not been damaged in shipping. I know what I sent you. Send me some pics and ill see whats going on with this.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.