Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Comp cams (never used or installed still in box) stage 2 for 2.2l cobalt $300!
SS body kit $500 firm pick up only!
18" 4-100 aftermarket black rims $800 (4 lug balts)
GM stage 2 ingectors and harness (less then 1000 miles on them) make offer
Z spec crank pulley $75 shipped
Black leather rear seats.... $350

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha no, i ment i have some parts for all different balts... like the rims fit on 2.2 balts, injectors, 2.0, crank pulley, 2.2 possibly others, cams 2.2, body kit all balts....

sorry

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
... look.

Recarobalt_RLC added 61 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

new item for sale... ss cobalt rear seats (will fit all balts) black leather, great shape, car is an 06 rarely driven only 5,000 miles on the car

·
Registered
120 Posts
Comp cams (never used or installed still in box) stage 2 for 2.2l cobalt $300!
SS body kit $500 firm pick up only!
18" 4-100 aftermarket black rims $800 (4 lug balts)
GM stage 2 ingectors and harness (less then 1000 miles on them) make offer
Z spec crank pulley $75 shipped
Black leather rear seats.... $350
When you say body kit, are you meaning the ss front and rear bumpers and lip kit?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
is the crank pulley still available ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
broskii..post some pics of wut ur selling..that would be pretty niceee

·
Banned
161 Posts
rumor has it you blew up you car after zach tuned you and told you not to romp on it.. whats the deal yo

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
um my motor is blown... and it was not romped on, and it was blown due to a lot of things, and one of them has to do with how he tuned it to be so rich.. did you see my idling numbers... for afr.

·
Banned
4 Posts
um my motor is blown... and it was not romped on, and it was blown due to a lot of things, and one of them has to do with how he tuned it to be so rich.. did you see my idling numbers... for afr.
So that is an incorrect statement right there. First off, you wanted a basic tune, so you could get by until the snow was off the ground so we could do some r&d test tuning to work out the bugs. You cant tune a car that is sitting on jack stands. For you to blame zach's tune for your stupid driving in a car, that we said we were going to accurately tune when the weather cleared up is your problem, especially when you say that you were trying to top out the boost gauge in a car that was, yes running rich because we couldn't tune it because you said, you wanted to wait. Plus if i'm not mistaken, you did not have your wideband in at the time. So before you blame the person that tuned your car for you, stop and think. We did exactly what you wanted. Plain and simple, and it is your fault that you decided to go drive it and pound the shit out of a car that wasn't accurately tuned, and you knew it wasn't accurately tuned. If your still going to blame the guy that tuned your car, DO NOT come to me and say, Hey, can you guys drive down and tune my car, i have it back together. **** that, you can drive your untuned car up to us, we have gone out of our way for you too many times.

·
Registered
79 Posts
are those rims still for sale? if so, send me some pics

·
Registered
41 Posts
would u trade the cams for black halo projectors?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.