Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Alpine headunit and speakers

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  XFE 
#1 ·
Hi, I recently crashed my Cobalt and ended up buying a different car. Unfortunately, I can't/don't want to change the head unit in the new car. I'm selling (based on a decent offer) an Alpine CDA-9886 and rear Alpine R-type speakers (I can still use the front ones). This includes all harnesses needed, the adapter needed for the stereo to stay on 10 minutes after turning off the car, the installation kit, RCA cables and the imprint system/CD and mic that calculates all the sounds in the car. Everything you need. Everything is used but in good shape. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put up pictures. Using the RCA cables will require some modification on the Cobalt behind the head unit but no big deal. The sound is perfect. I'm in NJ.

#4 ·
#6 ·
Alpine

Sorry, It's been a while. I've re-posted the system and included photos and msrp prices for comparison. However, If possible, I'd like one person to buy everything. It's really a great system and everything is ready for easy installation. Having said that If all you need is the rear speakers, how about $80+shipping. MSRP is 190. I used them for about 4 months and never tested them, didn't use an amp.

#7 ·
Sorry, It's been a while. I've re-posted the system and included photos and msrp prices for comparison. However, If possible, I'd like one person to buy everything. It's really a great system and everything is ready for easy installation. Having said that If all you need is the rear speakers, how about $80+shipping. MSRP is 190. I used them for about 4 months and never tested them, didn't use an amp.
Im closing this thread since you made another one.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.