Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!

I have for sale a set of subs, the first set is a set of Rockford Fosgate Punch 12's already in a box, and the amp is included. I can't recall how many watts the amp is I think 1100 and it's made by Acoustica. Asking: $200

And then I also have a pair of Sony Xplod 10's in a box asking: $100

Or if someone wants all of it then $600

I will get pictures as soon as I can, I can say that as of early last year both sets of subs worked perfectly fine, I had both the 10's and 12's hooked up in my Balt and they were working fine, however since then they have been sitting in my garage. The cap for the 12's blew up and I never got around to getting another one for it and the amp for the 10's lost a channel completely so I had to trash it. The amp for the 10's was the same kind as the one for the 12's the Acoustica but it was a lot less total power.

If anyone is interested let me know and we can make arrangement to ship the items out since they will be rather large and heavy, buyer will be responsible for shipping costs, or if you happen to live in the West Tennessee area close to Jackson and want to meet up and do an exchange that is fine too, all sales will be final and buyer is buying the items as is.

I'm not one for selling off bad equiptment but I am being honest and like mentioned above everything was still functioning as of early last year. I would like to sell the equiptment as full pieces but if interest in single items will be reviewed.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
got pics of the amp?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.