Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New AVS Headlight Covers comes in the AVS Box with everything needed to install. . I just layed them over my car just to take some pictures so you can see what they look like on the car. They still have the tab's and are not used.

Will fit 2dr. or 4 dr. Auto Ventshade Projektorz(TM) Smoke; Blackout; Features Revolutionary Design. Enhances Projector Beam Style Lights. Made Of Durable Smoke Acrylic. Ideal For Sport Compact Cars. Easily Attaches, No Tool Installation. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Made In The USA. No Drill Installation.

day time pic's

night time pic's

$65 shipped

·
Registered
810 Posts
lol why would they buy them from u for more then brand new

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
didnt you buy those from me?
not that i know of?

they are $55 brand new
link? $55 where and + shipping???

lol why would they buy them from u for more then brand new
because these are brand new and i don't know where you can get them shipped for less than $70 bucks?

yeah I will buy set of those headlights they are $ 53.99 exactly at cobaltstore.com
70 bucks for those is way too expensive IMO
show me a link? 53.99 + shipping? hey if you can get them for less than $70 shipped anywhere then go for it.

actually i just calculated where i live and it said $16.11 for shipping to me + the 53.99. so it comes out to $70 if you bought it from them and got it shipped to where i live. i am sure other places might cost more or less?

i am willing to do $65 shipped

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
hey man - you want the link I will give you the link, I didnt say + shiping - They coast 53.99 and I dont know how much is the shiping but it wont go up to 70 bucks for sure -
1 sec till I get the link

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
i know i already looked there if you look at the above link i already said that. i said i'd sell mine for $65 shipped but oh well. already have someone who said they'd buy. thanks though!
Alright man - good luck with your sell , by the way I love your car with them on - and if you trow black rims and black tails it will look sick

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright man - good luck with your sell , by the way I love your car with them on - and if you trow black rims and black tails it will look sick
ha thanks. with out with out them my headlights are pretty black...

don't you think?

·
Registered
810 Posts
i got a pair i will sell for like 45or 50 i just want the cash

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.