Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Black Painted Headlights/misc. parts

These headlights are in ok shape, I bought them off someone and painted them about 2 1/2 years ago. The right side clear coat is starting to fade but only noticeable up close. other then that ive had one leak but its been resealed and fixed. As far has payment i dont have a paypal but maybe we could work something out. Up for offers
Driver side
Sold.

I also have a stock muffler: $60 (15,000 miles)
GMPP exhaust tip $20
Stock air intake. $20

Prices are without shipping.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Im pretty interested like i said but when you re-seal them would you put a lil clear coat where its fading?? o_O

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
May be interested...
Shipping is to 30635
$14.50 a headlight, shipped USPS.

will you be at the pa meet
No i wont beable to make it. :unsure:

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Im pretty interested like i said but when you re-seal them would you put a lil clear coat where its fading?? o_O
No i just mean the headlight, im not really sure how to reclear them i would be kinda scared to attempt to.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Oh I see...
I should have enough money soon...job pays monthly =P
But I'll check back with you after I get the money and see if they are still available =)

·
Registered
88 Posts
So does condensation build up or did you reseal it and it turned out fine? I'm interested, what can we do for payments?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
So does condensation build up or did you reseal it and it turned out fine? I'm interested, what can we do for payments?
Im pretty sure i just sold them. But no never had condensation build up in them only time I did is when the driver side seal broke going through the car wash but I took it apart and resealed it and never had a problem again, but as of right now they both need resealed, because I was gonna redo them before i sold them.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

post a pic of the GMPP exhaust tip and you might have a buyer. if you still have it that is.
yea gonna get pics up soon.:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well if something doesn't work out give me a shout because I'm willing to talk about a payment plan for them right now!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.