Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as it says ladies and gents... the sport cloth seats I have are for sale, and pretty much a Whole interior worth of parts... they are my striped and yellow and black pieces... some will need work to be taken to a single color and door panels are scuffed.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
you sir may be the answer for me to get my last needed interior dash piece then, lol. i've been looking for the (originally silver) dash trim piece on the left of the steering wheel (has the single hole for the fog button - in your pic it looks like it's painted completely yellow). what would you ask for it?

also interested in the piece that fits around the gauges and the piece that wraps around on top of the gauges

EDIT: these 3:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i get the kit from the SS tonight... let me see if the speedo bezel is in it to replace if it is i will shoot ya a price tonight

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is all unshipped pricing... would love to have pickup for seats but dash pieces i can look at shipping prices...

seats i am lookin for 175
silver trim (when stock) 45
glove box and underside steering wheel 40
center console whole thing 45
back all back panels 75
door panels 50 (need some work)
**Whole interior as one*** 425 (includes other small pieces)
speedo trim is gone, but the hood bezel is still for sale

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
this is all unshipped pricing... would love to have pickup for seats but dash pieces i can look at shipping prices...

seats i am lookin for 175
silver trim (when stock) 45
glove box and underside steering wheel 40
center console whole thing 45
back all back panels 75
door panels 50 (need some work)
**Whole interior as one*** 425 (includes other small pieces)
speedo trim is gone, but the hood bezel is still for sale
not sure what piece you mean by the speedo trim, but i'm still interested in the hood bezel and dash trim piece and such that i asked about yesterday. let me know what you'd want for those 3 pieces. let me know too if you're hesitant about not selling the silver trim altogether as i see you quoted a price for them all. thanks.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alot i think it would cost more to ship them then it would be for what I am charging for them lol

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
request from u good kind sir..would u be able to repaint the trim with the same design scheme but except yellow and black could u be able to do silver and Laser Blue Metallic? I'll pay extra

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
where in ohio are you at?
Grove City... minutes from downtown Columbus

Ans Glow... what would you pay for it to be done and what all would you want painted. it might take me some time but would be more than happy to help out a fellow member.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
where in ohio are you at?
Grove City... Minutes from downtown Columbus

and glow what would you pay and what all would you want done as far as interior pieces goes?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
The whole dash trim...I would like the same exact paint scheme like you did..with the stripes and everything but just in silver and laser blue metallic..Shoot out a price..after all it is your labor

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.