Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
brand new..

ordered them and havent put them on but now my im having trouble with my power steering and other things so theres a chance i might have to get rid of my cobalt

brand new all 4 springs..bought for 280..will sell for 230

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
brand new..

ordered them and havent put them on but now my im having trouble with my power steering and other things so theres a chance i might have to get rid of my cobalt

brand new all 4 coilovers..bought for 280..will sell for 230
will you hold them till christmas lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not including shipping..i have to check the rates but ill for sure still offer them at a great price lower than retail value because i have no use for them...they are just sitting in the garage brand new in the box.

pm me if your serious..and we will work something out

·
Registered
462 Posts
the price is OK for brand new, bump for good springs

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lowered price..

willing to go lower depending on where u live and shipping..

pm if serious.
willing to negotiate.
also willing to sell my ANZO black trim headlights for 80
here is the web page with description of headlights..mine are practically brand new with no blemishes or cracks/dinks whatsoever..had em on for about a month then took em off for the winter

Chevrolet Cobalt Anzo Crystal Lens Headlight - 2005-2008 Chevrolet Cobalt - Anzo A1R121154

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
sell them to "05c08alt!" already! hes beeen posting bout the $100-200 he has to do a mod for over a week now. someones gonna have to help him decide.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol na man i bought them and was saving up for them to get installed, then winter came and i figured its not a good idea yet..because i live in illinois and the snow is crazy

so yea..they are going cheap..
brand new..

let me know if your interested

·
Registered
821 Posts
sell them to "05c08alt!" already! hes beeen posting bout the $100-200 he has to do a mod for over a week now. someones gonna have to help him decide.
If he dont buy em.... i will

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okay well its first come first serve..

so if your serious, dont hesitate to send me a pm and we can work a deal from there..

i cant really wait..i need the cash

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.