Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A BRAND NEW GRIP TUNING BODY KIT FOR SALE ! ! !

I got the kit in the mail 1 week ago from today. It has been sitting in the box. I have decided to go a dif route with my car. They wont return it without me having to pay for the shipping and then they will charge 25% to restock the body kit. So my loss is your gain.

PM me for a deal you will not find anywhere else! ! !

or call/text

724-448-8907

Chad

If u need to see pics go to griptuning.com to see their sponser car. The body kit looks exactly what it does in their online instructions!

Thanks

Willing to ship also since I have a box ! ! !

·
Registered
276 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
why u selling it?!?!? u just got it broo
Well I got it and the front bumper was damaged so I had to get a new one sent in the mail and the other one got sent back. So I have taken a loss already on this kit and honestly I was inlove with my ss kit and I want another one again.

If the grip kit doesnt sell I will get it painted b4 car show season and put it on. no big deal

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What material is the kit made out of?
exact same material as the stock bumpers. Urethane and the sides are TPO plastic or whatever was listed in 1st post.

The kit has all factory tab locations.

Check out griptuning.com and look at the online instructions and all the pics.

This kit is direct snap on just like any ls/lt/ss bumper

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

well its a great seller got my ss kit from him
thanks nick.

ya this kit arrived at my house 1 week ago. They wont return it without me loosing a lot of money. I mean a lot.

so that is why I am trying to help out fellow yc members

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.