Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the thread says, I have a set of Carbon Fiber inserts for sale. They are real CF made by HailCesar, I was gonna put them on my balt but decided not to cause it I think it would look out of place so I figure I would pass them onto someone. Also have a set of SIMULATED Carbon Fiber mirrors with turn signal indicators, powered mirrors that I bought awhile ago. I could not figure out the wiring and they have been sitting. Figure someone could probably figure it out, I would love to have 'em on but eh. And finally I have my LSJ header for sale, its the GM extruded and Honed manifold. Has 21K miles on it, looks blah but its a header, can be polished I suppose but I am not gonna do that do to lack of things to make it look pretty again. Also putting the SS springs in here aswell

Pics

Carbon Fiber Mirror Inserts SOLD

SIMULATED CF mirrors, comes with the Mirrors, wires and brackets you see here, brackets are just black plastic. $55 Shipped

SS SPRINGS, FE-5. Lowers car about inch and inch and a half in rear. Good for not having to worry about blowing out stock struts and such. $65Shipped.

And finally the GM LSJ manifold. $115shipped

·
Registered
750 Posts
Man I wish i had the money for those covers. They would look great with my hood.

·
Registered
474 Posts
yes those mirror covers are sweet, I'm definately enjoying my set.

and to OP I think I might know someone who wants those mirrors, let me get a hold of the guy and I'll let you know, if they're not gone by then :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
ive got the LS, and my mirrors didnt come with any inserts lol. But i might be interested in the springs :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
How much for the carbon fiber mirror inserts? And do you have any pics with the CF Mirrors or CF Inserts on your car if so could you show me?

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Prices are up with the pic and I never had either the CF inserts or Simulated CF mirrors on the car.

Even if your car did not come with inserts, the piece that is black or whatever should pop out, I believe, been awhile since i saw a cobalt with the inserts.

·
Registered
600 Posts
ooh ok lol, ive never tried, but i think the cf ones would look cool :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
ive got the LS, and my mirrors didnt come with any inserts lol. But i might be interested in the springs :)
The LS does have the option for inserts. All the cobalt mirrors have them. On the LS they are just the same black color as the outside edge. You can remove it and replace it with the ones GM makes that are color matched to the car or the CF ones that different ppl have made.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey Beamer, I got a hold of my buddy, and he said he can't get the side mirrors right now, he got another speeding ticket, sorry man I tried

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.