Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently ordered Apple Green cobalt fender stripes decal. they havent been opened or anything.
bought them for $24 shipped.
SHOOT ME AND OFFER!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
return em and get what you wanted.....

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they said since it was custom that i couldnt return them :sad:
well i had them in the shopping cart online and my time expired and when i hit refresh the color changed to apple green cuz it was in alphabetical order and then i was in a hurry so i didnt double check the order...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
they said since it was custom that i couldnt return them :sad:
well i had them in the shopping cart online and my time expired and when i hit refresh the color changed to apple green cuz it was in alphabetical order and then i was in a hurry so i didnt double check the order...
time expired?? how long did you have the shoping cart open for? you woulda had to have it opened for a while to click refresh than the page would of timed out.and how was it custom if the color changed to apple green? if they offer that color it isnt a custom order.
where did you order from?

·
Registered
485 Posts
A 4 door white sedan with apple green fendor stripes would look sexy,lol

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Can we see a pic, or a reference to what hue they are? :toung:

Just wondering how apple green would look on white.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
idk i got them from houseofgrafx.com and they only show the black on red ones but its like this green
hope that helps a little bit...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Ehh yeah I was thinking something of that sort.. Eh I'm going for a black on white so nevermind :noworry:- good luck with the sale miss, and I want to see you behind the bar more!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm kicking it around,lol. I just don't think fender stripes would look good on a sedan,lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.