Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an cold air intake forsale. It fits a 2.2L or a 2.4L cobalt/pursuit/HHR. Its brand new and comes with all peices. I believe this is the one from ebay, Its been proven to be as good if not better then your name brand intakes

Asking: $65.00 + shipping.

This is the same intake installed on someone elses car, yours will be brand new!

·
Registered
136 Posts
You can put a small breather filter over the SAI hookup.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im sorry but that sounds really suspicious. 65 bucks for a brand new filter "as good if not better than name brand"?
Guess your behind in times, Its been dyno proven to add the same whp as any AEM or injen or K&N intake out there. fits like a glove, and gives no cels. Ive been on the boards for awhile and people know what im about. Nothing suspicious going on.

EDIT
-----
And my psot count was reset since the forums were hacked.. so i know you were going to say im a N00B but im not :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Guess your behind in times, Its been dyno proven to add the same whp as any AEM or injen or K&N intake out there. fits like a glove, and gives no cels. Ive been on the boards for awhile and people know what im about. Nothing suspicious going on.

EDIT
-----
And my psot count was reset since the forums were hacked.. so i know you were going to say im a N00B but im not :)
No i wasnt going to say anything about you being a noob, it doesnt matter to me either way. I dont know what im supposed to be behind the times about since i have no idea who made the intake or where it came from because there was no information provided. All it says is its as good as brand name, but it doesnt say how it was made.

·
Registered
869 Posts
If mkulrey says it's a good intake, I wouldn't doubt him on it. He's been around this forum for a very long time and really knows his s***
Well i understand, but you know what they say. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I mean, 65 dollars for something that can compare to intakes that are $200+? I have nothing against the guy but that just seems really fishy.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its the "ebay" intake as some might call it. the reason the others are expensive is cause of there names... This is made without a brand name. It resemables the AEM since the MAF location and welds are identical. You can fab up an intake from auto zone if ya wanted for under 100$. Intake it just piping. If its fishy dont buy it...LOL If you cant udnerstand an intake is jsut piping and a filter and there ALL THE SAME sept names and color then go spend 200$ for the same thing. Im done explaining to you lol.

bump need to get rid of it. Im turbo so its not needed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
How much is shipping to brandon fl 33510?
I never seen a cai for a cobalt. Is it made of 2 tubes? If so, where does the tube that comes from the throttle body sit at?

Can you maybe take a pic where both tubes connect?

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Interested in intake. Is it a 2 piece intake? Is so where do the tubes actually connect? Want to know in case I gotta switch to (somewhat) short ram.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It connects where you see the black coupler just before the MAF sensor, You may be able to make it a SRI im not 100%. Its probably doable.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Shipping to 28104

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well i understand, but you know what they say. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I mean, 65 dollars for something that can compare to intakes that are $200+? I have nothing against the guy but that just seems really fishy.
You're right, sacrifing price almost always guarantees a drop in the quality of a product. Anything can be made cheap, especially since this is probably the cheapest Chinese intake available. I say spend the extra $100-150 to buy and AEM or K&N and support an American company with American workers.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I am fine with K&N

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.