Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my custom gen 1 projectors. I re-painted them gloss black, blacked out most of the blinker and also cleared the side reflector but they have came undone. Will need to have them reattached. Halos are blue as well. Ive never used the top LEDs so i could not tell you if they work or not.

Asking: $150.00 Shipped. Will need stockers. If you cannot send first, add $100 to price and when i recieve yours i will refund the 100$

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
if you fixed everything and made sure everything worked like the halos and all that we could possibly talk

but i dont have the time to take them apart and fix w/e has to be fixed

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
if you fixed everything and made sure everything worked like the halos and all that we could possibly talk

but i dont have the time to take them apart and fix w/e has to be fixed
I can fix the reflector but i will not bother with the top leds. Never said the halos didnt work...ive just replaced them with my blue leds. You do not need to take apart the headlights to work with the tio leds. Add 75$ to the price if you want me to fix it. Its just time consuming.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I can fix the reflector but i will not bother with the top leds. Never said the halos didnt work...ive just replaced them with my blue leds. You do not need to take apart the headlights to work with the tio leds. Add 75$ to the price if you want me to fix it. Its just time consuming.
75 to fix, you're like one man body shop with hourly labor fees ;)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Dude..... Thatsa bit pricey for some used lights........ Maybe if they were cheaper.....but I can get a new set for that.....

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
im gettin a set on ebay for 146 not used working and shipped and i get to keep my stock

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
like i said if he fixed everything and made everything working like the reflector and made the top leds working and blue and made sure they were 100% sealed properly so no condensation got in id prolly buy them for 150 shipped. but idk bc i have other things to spend money on

200 for ebay projectors that are painted is kinda high

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Can you guys like NOT read? no wonder ss.net hates the noobs here lol. THere custom first of all there sealed as well unlike the ones you get on ebay. Theres blue leds installed also cleared corners as well. I didnt say the top didnt work...i said ive never used them so idk. Its the same when you buy new you dont know if they will all work or not. which 90% of them dont work...haha. And i am not going to waste my time fixing them when i dont have to. I have better things to do. These are brand new btw as well :) Had them on for a photoshoot then off as i like the look of OEM better.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
What is cutom about it. You keep saying custom this custom that... They look like the ones I can get at the local shop here for the same price that actually are brand new and dont need any repair at all. I'm not a noob by no means, I just dont like spending $$ On parts that say " Need repair!!" So chill out. Maybe I'm missin what is so custom about them but..... Please inlighten me! Thanks.

Oh and P.S. ..... Dont turn this into a YC bashing...... If the CSS.NET peeps dont like us, go somewhere else. IDC.

·
Registered
810 Posts
^^ he painted them glossy black and he blacked out the blinker and cleared side reflector...lol he said it in first post

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ he painted them glossy black and he blacked out the blinker and cleared side reflector...lol he said it in first post
Thank you..again some people cant read. Also changed the halos to blue not white. Some people dont understand these lights until they get them. they suck unless you fix them like i did as in resealing them, swapping the shitty leds out with my leds i sell. So again there CUSTOM lights you CANNOT get on ebay.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What is cutom about it. You keep saying custom this custom that... They look like the ones I can get at the local shop here for the same price that actually are brand new and dont need any repair at all. I'm not a noob by no means, I just dont like spending $$ On parts that say " Need repair!!" So chill out. Maybe I'm missin what is so custom about them but..... Please inlighten me! Thanks.

Oh and P.S. ..... Dont turn this into a YC bashing...... If the CSS.NET peeps dont like us, go somewhere else. IDC.
LOL i dont care...? not sure where you get i do..but they can read where you keep missing it and ive typed it maybe..3x's?x They dont Need repair..they work 100% and dont have to have the reflector fixed they still look better then before, So again...please re-read.

·
Registered
810 Posts
why are u guys hating MK hes just tryin to sell the halos... with he prob made them better then if u brought them off ebay cause halos are crap all together...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.