Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering if anyone is interested in supercharging their cobalt. the kit will include ||LSJ supercharger w/ 2.5 and 2.6 pullies as i dont have my stock pullie anymore||Intake Manifold||Stock LSJ Heat Exchanger||IC pump w/ connector & mounting bracket||All Heat Exchanger Hose||LSJ tensioner||LSJ belt||LSJ vacuum hose||Clamps and Bolts||

Also if i sell the supercharger setup i will have the OTTP H/E and an AIS Stage 1 Trunk Methanol kit for sale

Looking to get $1,500 OBO for the kit

this is the stock h/e

This is the IC pump and bracket

Here is the supercharger and everything else

·
Registered
600 Posts
lol i saw your post on css, how much for everything?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
including the aftermarket h/e and methanol or just the kit?

·
Registered
600 Posts
just the kit

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PMed

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PMed

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
updated the list of parts as i left alot of them out

·
Registered
872 Posts
2.5" and 2.6"?! holy hell those are tiny. u considering parting it out instead of the full kit. im mostly interested in the manifold and tensioner pulley

Edit:Theres no such thing as a cobalt stock heat exchanger, its the radiator ur thinking of, just to help out some

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if im not mistaken there is a radiator a heat exchanger and an ac condenser. no im not willing to part out. if i cant sell it as a whole i`ll just keep it.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
so would this be everything to supercharge my 2.2?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so would this be everything to supercharge my 2.2?
everything except for the injectors and harness. if i had them i would sell them in the kit but unfortunately i dont.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
everything except for the injectors and harness. if i had them i would sell them in the kit but unfortunately i dont.
how much do you think they'd run me? and could i run the H/E and methanol in my car too?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
injectors if you get them off someone on the forum probably 50$ at the most. i dont know if the ottp front mount h/e will fit on a 2.2 but i assume it would. the methanol kit will deffinetelly work for you though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pictures are up

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status