Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my leather seats. The seats are stock LS/LT seats that have been redone with Katzkin replacements. They have no marks or tears or anything on them. Pics of front seats are below.

For the front seats I'm asking $300 shipped.

For just the Katzkin covers I'm asking $150 shipped

·
Registered
450 Posts
That rear valence would be so sick i wish it wasn't a dual exit tho

·
Registered
450 Posts
very tempting, now i wish i hadn't ordered so much for the engine bay dress up. and new woofer setup

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dropped the price on the lip kit. Will now take $450 shipped for it. Sold the back seats, but will take $325 shipped for the fronts. Also, now asking $200 shipped for the spoiler.

·
Registered
63 Posts
would you take 400 shipped for the 4 piece set?
-----Added 25 Jan 2009 at 07:21:58-----
also (probly wrong place to ask) i have the same type of rims as you. mine pitted horribly this last winter even after i treated them. i was wondering if you had the same problem or if mine was just an offshot

·
Registered
63 Posts
also (probly wrong place to ask) i have the same type of rims as you. mine pitted horribly this last winter even after i treated them. i was wondering if you had the same problem or if mine was just an offshot

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a quick update on this. The lip kit and spoiler have been sold. The rear seats are no longer for sale. I'm selling the front seats for $300 shipped, or if you want just the Katzkin covers from the front seats, I will sell those for $150 shipped. I updated the first post also

·
Registered
317 Posts
make it 100 and u might have a deal

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.