Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't want to do this, but I am selling my exhaust... its a bit too loud and being a firefighter I leave at all times of the night and need something quieter... something my neighbors would appreciate, that even though they don't say anything I know that is what I would be thinking, lol.

So therefore, I am selling my exhaust... I have a full 3" exhaust that I am selling from the cat back, I am tempted to sell the header and the downpipe, but would need to obtain another downpipe that has a second spot for my wideband... I will trade other exhaust systems for this one, or even other parts, let me know what you have.

The parts are as listed:

Header: ZZP Header 3"
Downpipe: Magnaflow Downpipe 3" has second whole for wideband
Piping: Mandral Bent piping all 3", not rusted or anything...
Resonater: 36" Magnaflow 3" in diatmeter
Muffler: Magnaflow (not straight thru) but not sure what series, 3" as well

Starting Bid is 800 dollars obo, however I will trade (plus cash) for a lsj catback exhaust from engine back... or other like exhaust.... let me know what you got.

will post pics/video tomorrow or saturday.

Offer is not shipped, buyer responsible for that, I will drive a little ways to deliver.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
why not just go with a quieter muffler and keep the rest?

·
Registered
450 Posts
everything is probably welded together and would suck to cut it out and re-weld onto it...pics of the header???

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am debating on a quieter muffler... any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i just know don't go with the apexi ws. i had it one my civic and it was pretty damn loud... don't have much experience with quieter mufflers...

·
Registered
450 Posts
honestly i've found some of the best mufflers at mufflermall.com thats where i got mine from

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some pictures and a movie for entertainment...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.