Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a garmin nuvi model 255w for sale.. I will have pics of it sometime this week. here is a link for what it costs now. look at the original pricing not the sale cause that is what i am basing my price off of.
Garmin - nüvi 255W GPS - NUVI 255W

I'm selling it for 100 plus shipping. i can ship it USPS only due to i don't feel like dealing with UPS or Fedex.. lol sorry. pm me if your interested it'll come with a charger, and window mount. which is about all you need. lol. it's been used maybe 15 times in the years and a half i have had it. works great!
like i said more pics to come

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheres the headlights....
i forgot to take that out of the title i have to make sure they actually work first i know the HID's work. but i would rather sell the two as a kit. plus amidst my move to new apt i have to find both sets of headlights so i can get the leds and replace them in the operational pair cause a few leds have burnt out

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Cody i fixed the title, once you have them up for sale let a MOD know and we shall fix the title for ya.

·
Registered
810 Posts
garmans are the shit i just got one for xmas its awesome

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
821 Posts
Garmin are top notch.... TOM TOM sucks.
I have a Garmin.... beautiful screen and grafix compared to other GPS. This thing can get you anywhere you need to go as long as satellite signal can be received. Lasts a couple of hours on just battery power if u ever feel the urge to walk around with it.... if maybe, you are forced to park a few blocks away or something.

An awesome piece of tech to have. Compared to others when I window shopped Im glad I went with the Garmin..... I cant speak for this model.... havent checked mine, but if anyone needs a second opinion I can chime in anytime.

BUMP YOU!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Garmin are top notch.... TOM TOM sucks.
I have a Garmin.... beautiful screen and grafix compared to other GPS. This thing can get you anywhere you need to go as long as satellite signal can be received. Lasts a couple of hours on just battery power if u ever feel the urge to walk around with it.... if maybe, you are forced to park a few blocks away or something.

An awesome piece of tech to have. Compared to others when I window shopped Im glad I went with the Garmin..... I cant speak for this model.... havent checked mine, but if anyone needs a second opinion I can chime in anytime.

BUMP YOU!
yup yup.. this model is just under the newest model and it worked absolutely wonderfully for me. but i don't have a use for it anymore because i have built in gps on my MS3 so i am trying to sell it!!

BUMP YOURSELF KILLAROWA!! haha

·
Registered
810 Posts
bump for a good product

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I bought 2 of these Garmin 255W's a while back. Great unit. I really like mine. Flawless! It's a shame they discontinued that model.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
dammit, really? really? right after i go broke this gets posted up :( lol well if its still up in 3 weeks.....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah it is a shame.. does nobody want to buy it :sad: lol. i may actually have to put it on ebay. this stinks. i don't wanna pay to try to sell it

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
dammit, really? really? right after i go broke this gets posted up :( lol well if its still up in 3 weeks.....
if you claim it and don't back out i'll hold it for you i mean you are my puppy and all!!!! HAHAHAHAHA :nuts:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
i can check my model and post pics if its the same model... or post them as "like" pics if your lazy and want me to :p

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i can check my model and post pics if its the same model... or post them as "like" pics if your lazy and want me to :p
it's not that i'm to lazy to get it. and i know you were kidding when you said it. lol. i'm going through a lot right now. but yeah that would actually be greatly helpful.

lmfao, well my b-day is on the 25th.
well claim it and give me your zipcode so i can figure out how much with the shipping it'll be.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.