Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GM performance extrune honed exhaust manifold, and a Cobalt Addiction 2.5 downpipe with hi flow cat for sale. Only reason I'm getting rid of these is because I got a hell of a deal on an OBX 4-1 header downpipe combo. I will post pics as soon as get a chance. Asking 275 for both plus shipping. PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok the best I can do is have you pm me your cell number and I can send you a pic mail. My cameras all messed up, and im on line thru my blackberry. So thats what im able to do as of now if you would like pics.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So these wouldn't void warranty? At least the manifold is from GM.
The exhaust manifold wont void your warranty. As soon as you start messing with the cat GM will throw a fit if you want warranty work done. So keep your stock cat in any case.

·
Registered
446 Posts
How much for just the downpipe or are you only selling them together?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
these for 2.2 or 2.4?

PS cobalt addiction is fail
No no the service from them is fail. The products are pretty good. I have the Catless DP.

I might be intrested in the DP so I can pass inspection.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've gotta guy interested in the dp. I was supposed to send him pics yesterday till I got called into work early so its a good possibility it may be sold. I also have my stock dp for sale but I have no idea what its worth.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Interested in both or leftovers. (depending on how crazy shipping is).

Edit: not the stock but the upgrade DP & header, just in case I was confusing.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i fancy that header

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.