Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS from 07 SS/NA:

L+R Headlights...took off car when I installed the 07 SS/SC headlights on it right after buying the car. They have 900 miles on them -- the drive home from the dealer. They have the yellow side bezels (SS/SC does not have the yellow bezels). $100 -- includes shipping to lower 48 states.

Top and Bottom grille -- took off when I installed the 08 SS/TC grille set in my SS/NA. Excellent condition. $100 -- includes shipping to lower 48 states.

SS Exhaust Manifold -- Replaced with extrude-honed manifold before I took delivery of car -- has approximately 40 miles on it. $60 -- includes shipping to lower 48 states.

PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interested in the lower grill. Pics?
Prefer to sell as a kit -- top and bottom. New bottom grille will cost about $80+ so a bottom grille and top grille for what I'm asking is a bargain. As far as pics...I took the grilles off my less-than-one-year old Cobalt SS/NA with about 3k miles on it to install the 08 TC grille set from CED. The grilles are in EXCELLENT shape.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Prefer to sell as a kit -- top and bottom. New bottom grille will cost about $80+ so a bottom grille and top grille for what I'm asking is a bargain. As far as pics...I took the grilles off my less-than-one-year old Cobalt SS/NA with about 3k miles on it to install the 08 TC grille set from CED. The grilles are in EXCELLENT shape.
I understand but i only need the bottom.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.