Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
up for sale is my jensen stereo. works fine with no problems. im just looking into another stereo to purchase. here are the specs

Phase Linear UV8 (by Jensen/Audiovox) All In-Dash Car Stereo Receivers Car Stereo Receivers and Head Units Car Audio Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

its not a new model but good enough for someones first flip out touch screen.

ive included some accessories that dont normally come with it.

single din or double. dont know what its called lol

harness adapter for 05, 06 cobalts. wont work with 07-09 years

antenna adapter

selling for $130 plus shipping. costs alot more with the accessories. also have a steering wheel adapter to use the steering wheel controls. ill throw that in for $40 if you purchase the stereo. payed $80. ill get a pic up of it tomorrow

Everything here is what youll need for it to start working once you receive it. nothing else to buy. thanks for looking

·
Registered
80 Posts
what a great deal!! if i didnt have a double din already in the car when i bought it, id be alllll over this. interested in trading for a pioneer radio plus cash??

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a nice radio for the price. Touch screen and RCA imputs for Iopd

·
Registered
36 Posts
so that install bracket should work for an 05 Ls sedan right? Im about to put a stereo in mine and needed that and the wire. So for a little extra get a nice stereo too. Everythings all functional with this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.