Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i dont have an "at home" pic but this is the pic brand new....

link first Jordan Men's Six Rings Basketball Shoe Black/Varsity Red/White/Gold | FinishLine.com

pics

yah they are marked at 175 but i'll take less....bought them about 2 weeks ago, they are size 12, brand new condition. cant take them back since i already wore them. im thinking maybe 130 W/ shipping

idk yet

if u are interested i'll get a real "at home" picture

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
lol out of style since 2002 :toung::bigsmile:.

Good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what?? these just came out with a newer module i guess...well they came out sometime in the begging of 2010

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

the original 6 rings came out october 25 2008....but that dosnt mean these came out then.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

my bad, called the store and they said they came out about 8-10 months ago

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
You took it too literally, I meant Jordans in general haha. Was just poking a bit of fun, the color combo looks ill. I'm a size 9 and don't wear those kind tho, I'm a Nike SB guy :suspicious:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha around here people wear J's every day like crazy, i am amazed how the jordan company makes so much money by just re making the same 23 shoes with a slight change. people love them tho. if u were to like jordans i could of sold u these size nine jordan 6 ring nellys that my friend had a while ago

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.