Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything here is BEFORE SHIPPING COSTS and local pickup is preferred. I will drive a reasonable distance to meet up with people.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

ECOTec Engine Cover: $25 (pickup ONLY)

Assorted Stock Intake Parts (MAKE OFFER)

Sunburst Orange Low-Rise Wing (Mint Condition) $75 TENTATIVELY SOLD

Stock FE1 Springs $25 (Will Not Ship)

Upper Radiator Supports $10

Silver HVAC Controls $20 TENTATIVELY SOLD

Stock F23 Shifter Linkage (with all parts) $25

Oil Fill Cap and Riser $5

Hood Scoop $25 Long Story, just wanna sell it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Fox, just curious why did u take off ur upper rad. supports? did u get chromed ones or something?

·
Registered
567 Posts
one more question, you did the rear headrest delete right? if so could you tell me how you did this? did you just unbolt them and snap the cover back on?

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm interested in the center trim piece. I messed up when I painted my trim. Are there any nicks or painting concerns that I should worry about before buying it? Let me know!

·
Registered
273 Posts
damnit why dont you have the black HVAC controls!? =(
(I want a black one for my car lol)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm interested in the center trim piece. I messed up when I painted my trim. Are there any nicks or painting concerns that I should worry about before buying it? Let me know!
There is a little scratch in it, but if you sand the piece first (I recommend it, I did with mine) Should not bee a problem.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Money sent, thanks. :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how does that filler neck come off? i wanna take my cover off my 2.2 cause that cover has some weight to it
Take the oil fill cap off, then lift the cover off the engine. The riser on the oil fill i believe twists and pulls out, then you can just screw the cap back into the valve cover.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.