Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are brand new, never used, #1 lowering springs. drop for ls/lt is 2.0 front/ 2.5 back. SS drop is .75 front/ 1.25 back. still in box will sell for $100 plus shipping

·
Registered
26 Posts
How much shipped to Canada?
Via USPS

·
Registered
450 Posts
What brand and do you have any pics? I have way too much wheel gap after the 17's and low pro's

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brand name is: #1 not many use them but i've heard nothing but good things, had an old set on my LS when i had it. i ordered a set for my ss/sc but im going a different route building a road race car out of it. so these are NEW in the box. drop on an LS would be 2.0 inches in the front, 2.5 in the back.

·
Registered
36 Posts
do you know how to install them? if so im from ohio too and ill pay you more to install them if you can meet me somewhere
its really easy to do your self i did it in my drive way took about 3 hours and looks great and now i can feel the road in my wheel when im drivin

·
Registered
276 Posts
hey i live in columbus do you still have em... if so what about $75 and i'll come get em.

·
Registered
276 Posts
ready to buy where you at... i'll come get em now for 100 just let me know!!! call me 6230703 you know the col. area code.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
BLKBALT is a good guy... i bought his old #1 springs from him that came off his LS

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have these installed on my balt and love them. Offer the same drop as the sportlines but a lot cheaper. I have had them installed for about a year now and have not had any problems with them

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have these installed on my balt and love them. Offer the same drop as the sportlines but a lot cheaper. I have had them installed for about a year now and have not had any problems with them
how's the ride biniecki? if it's a decent ride i want them

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Guys.. the OP OBVIOUSLY doesn't post anymore.. If they are still for sale PM me and i will reopen this thread..

Boost, Please PM all personal questions. Do not ask other people questions in classified threads..

:locked:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.