Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I have an M62 supercharger for sale, comes with the stage 2 (77.9mm) pulley/hub already mounted. It's painted semi-gloss black, with polished bits here and there (ribs, throttle body mount). I was told it had about 11k miles on it.

Now, here's the catch. Physically, the supercharger works just fine. Made boost fine (I think I got around 12-13 psi with the stage 2 on my 2.2), but it just rattles a lot. The rotors aren't hitting or anything, and I never found any metal shavings, I just think the extreme port job that whoever owned it before me did makes the rattling a lot louder.

It currently has a essentially brand new ZZP coupler and new SC oil as well - maybe 50 miles on it all together. (Didn't fix the rattle, but no reason to take it out)

I'll sell it for $200 + shipping (that includes the ZZP coupler and new oil, which retails for about $50). Works fine, just makes a bit of noise. Note: Doesn't come with the by-pass control canister.

Pictures:

Here's before I painted it:

In my car (painted):

ZZP Coupler (on left):

·
Registered
403 Posts
you going to put another one in yours or what? i might be interested after christmas maybe

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I already put another on my car, back in July. Just have been meaning to post this one up to sell.

·
Registered
403 Posts
ok if i bought what all you are selling what all else would i need to have the sc ready to put on?

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's and entire parts list in the engine mods section. Stickied.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I spent somewhere between $2300 and $2500 on my setup, so I'd imagine somewhere around that, including the supercharger.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
wow.. good stuf mp81... free bump for you.. and i mean the good kind... not the little red itchy ones...

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow.. good stuf mp81... free bump for you.. and i mean the good kind... not the little red itchy ones...
Hahahahahaha!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Thanks!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bumpz

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sold!