Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full N1 body kit made by ITrenz that i must part with....it has never been installed, primed, painted or anything like that. it is brand new and has no visible damage. due to unforeseen circumstances i will not have the time or money to have it installed, and i cant have it taking up room in my pitiful excuse for a garage...... the price is $700.00 shipped

pm me on this site, or email me at: [email protected]

THIS KIT IS FOR THE 2 DOOR COUPE ONLY!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

there are pics of the kit on racingsolution.com, which is where i bought the kit from... i'll try to get some up later today of the one sitting in my garage....

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
hey dduffy, buy the whole kit, and i will buy the front bumper off ya

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im trying to sell it as a whole.... less of a shipping headache if noone else makes an offer here then i will part it out to you and ill give a price based on what you want... ALSO, if anyone out there has a K&N short ram for a 2.2 and is willing to trade for a near new Ingen cai (also 2.2l), hit me up, i got "blessed" with the sai on the air box and K&N is the only aftermarket intake with a connection for it..... should've done my homework...lol

oh and one more thing.... if you just want the front bumper and your stock one is undamaged, ill trade straight up, just pay shipping for mine and ill pay shipping for yours

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
im trying to sell it as a whole.... less of a shipping headache if noone else makes an offer here then i will part it out to you and ill give a price based on what you want... ALSO, if anyone out there has a K&N short ram for a 2.2 and is willing to trade for a near new Ingen cai (also 2.2l), hit me up, i got "blessed" with the sai on the air box and K&N is the only aftermarket intake with a connection for it..... should've done my homework...lol

oh and one more thing.... if you just want the front bumper and your stock one is undamaged, ill trade straight up, just pay shipping for mine and ill pay shipping for yours
well, it has just a touch on the bottom, nothing a little sanding and bondo cant fix

i would be willing to do it, hit me up atticus

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.