Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being that most people didn't click on my for sale thread when I updated it , I decided to make this one.

Brand new Flowmaster super 44 series muffler. the sound is exactly like the megan but a little quieter. had bought and installed it but didnt like the sound. its a 2.5 inlet and 2.5 outlet, this muffler goes for $90 so im trying to make it too much of a loss on my end...............$70 +shipping

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oK so the muffler is up for sale again due to the fact that the jerkoff who was gonna buy it never had the money in the first place. Said he was gonna pay me next week and if I could give it to him now. I just laughed in his face

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why didn't you like the sound? Too loud, or quiet?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IT was as loud as the Megan but just a bit less. It sounds awesome.e don't get me wrong, it's just that I'm gonna get a ticket here in ny if I keep it on

·
Registered
124 Posts
Right on. I don't know how the megan sounds but ill look for it on the net. I'm lookin for something a little deeper than most the stuff I hear, is it deep sounding?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice! Got any other people wanting it? And do you know how much it will be to ship it to southern az?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just one other in a different forum. but u know how that goes, they want it one day then they cant make a payment the next :laugh:

ill pm u the shipping quote

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.