Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17" Factory wheels, chrome, $200 for the set of four(no rubber)

also selling the fin

Low profile spoiler, silver in color, like new, pulled off the car two months after purchase, $150

no pics yet of the rims

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any pictures of the rims? where are you located?
none yet, i need to get them together first, three are at a friends place, i am in Alberta, canada

·
Registered
268 Posts
lol nice, where can i get an adaptor?? and what size tire do i need to get to keep the mph the same for the 0-60 ratio????

·
Registered
768 Posts
here you go. There's probably more places but this is the first one that came up in google wheel adapter they do custom orders you'd just ask them to do 4x110 into 5x110 (correct me if I'm wrong but I swore it's 4x110 or 100). I know there's places that do sell them just for our cars. Just search the web you'll find something

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm pretty sure the stock LS is 4x100

·
Registered
768 Posts
I wouldn't mess with an adapter when there are a ton of rims for the 4x100 bolt pattern.
Some times people just have to have those certain rims. My buddy has rims from a porsche on his VW and he has an adapter. I'd use an adapter if I had too or came across a really good deal on a set of rims that didn't fit

B

·
0 Posts
you still sellin the wing?

if you are.. send me an Email

Lilore13 (at) tmail.com

or IM me HsRecruit13

cause im not gonna be on here that often

::EDIT By Nugz::please be careful posting personal info, these forums are open for everyone to see, including spam bots.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how much for the sexy beast holdin the wing? :D
that beast is my mom, hands off!!!!! lol

i will tell her she has an admirer on here, lol :p

·
Registered
248 Posts
17" Factory wheels, chrome, $200 for the set of four(no rubber)

also selling the fin

Low profile spoiler, silver in color, like new, pulled off the car two months after purchase, $150

no pics yet of the rims
can that spoiler fit a sedan?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.