Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought the RKsport front lip for my 08.. never got around to painting it but it is primered. still has the original double sided tape on it, never peeled. still brand new just primered. i was in auto collision and i used BASF primer on it. the good stuff. 75 OBO. I would prefer not to ship it but if i have to i will look into it. i can drive to meet up depending on how far. Located in Sidney Ohio. about 50 miles north of dayton. nothing wrong with it. just lost interest in my cobalt. need the money for my other car project. call or email.. email is [email protected] phone is 937-489-1804

heres a pic of one from the rksport website, i can get a pic of mine if need be. im asking $75. the price on the site is 195.00 plus shipping. my loss is your gain

·
Registered
474 Posts
I would get it, but I'm still waiting for a bunch of other parts to be delivered, and I'm in the process of buying more things if you still have it in a couple weeks (which I doubt good deal) I'll buy it

·
Registered
667 Posts
jesus christ i need this. I have RK sides, and I NEED the front.... **** I have friends going across Ohio to Chicago this coming weekend, could easily get Joe to pick it up for me.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
jesus christ i need this. I have RK sides, and I NEED the front.... **** I have friends going across Ohio to Chicago this coming weekend, could easily get Joe to pick it up for me.

Better jump on that.....i now how bad you want that....lol :bigsmile:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sent a pm, let me know... thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont think it worked if you replied back, i dont have any new messages.. i have checked 2 or 3 times

·
Registered
667 Posts
I dont have enough posts to send PM's yet. hahaha.

I get out of class Friday at 2:30 here in Pittsburgh. Anytime after that I'm around. I'd be coming out 1-70 so just let me know when and where is best to meet up man.

You have made my week, hahaha

·
Registered
276 Posts
i dont know what order i am in but columbus ohio here... let me know send me a pm money in hand!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.