Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an RKsports kit for sale. I want 350. I would perfer not to ship but I can ship if that is the only option.

I have a set of 17 inch rims with 215/45/17 tires for sale as well. I only want 250 plus shipping.

K&N intake for sale as well $170 plus shipping.

I had all items posted on ebay if you perfer to do business that way we can i have over 7o feedbacks.

I also had more post than 1, but I guess they disappeared.

Just contact me on here thanks

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Pics...lol..He/She is gettin raped my pic statements
yeah but you cant expect to sell something with no pictures of what your trying to sell. haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
yeah sorry about the pics. I added them.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
that kit is gorgeous..wish I had the money for it :(

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

yeah sorry about the pics. I added them.

I might actually get this kit...but not now...I would look sick if u replaced the black stuff on the front bumper to silver

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why do I see two different front ends? One is actually bumper and than the other is just the stock bumper with the RK lip? Guess the first pic is just to show the sides
you are correct. I had ings front bumper which i sold already. The other one is the stock bumper with the lip.

·
Registered
276 Posts
how much for kit shipping to 43123 you would have to be in the damn poconos... might buy tonight... lemme know

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how much for kit shipping to 43123 you would have to be in the damn poconos... might buy tonight... lemme know
your shipping would cost $115 with ups ground.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

how much for the cold air intake
155 shipped?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.