Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a rockford fosgate t400-2 amp, and 2- 10" JL audio subs, for sale. I could n't find a price point for these on ebay.If anyone is interested I can post some pics and some more specs.

*EDIT 11-30-09*

Still have the amp and ONE sub with truck box left....
Amp: $100+shipping
Sub: $45 + shipping

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not much on my knowledge of sound equipment, this is the setup a local shop hooked me up with. the back of the magnet says 10W1v2-4

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i will sell just the subs. I have had these in the car for about 4 months, before that they were in a s10 for about 6 months, but i haven't used them much.

·
Registered
802 Posts
what kinda price we lookin at.. and yah the w1's are single voice coil and 4 ohm stable.. i'm a big jl fan.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont know a price to sell them at, i know i got ripped off when i bought them...i paid $1200 the the system that i have listed. it looks like the cheapest new i can find is $89...i would let them go for $45 a piece plus shipping...if you want i can take some pics with my cameraphone and post them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Specs stolen from Crutchfield because I'm an audio noob...

Details:

2-channel car amplifier
120 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms)
400 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (2-ohm stable in bridged mode)
CEA-2006 compliant
Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
optional remote bass/treble boost (available soon)
Class AB amplifier design
MOSFET power and output stages
preamp inputs and outputs
4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
no on-board fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
11-3/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-9/16"D

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
noob myself, I lost some boom boom when I put my touchscreen in and had to remove the stock "amp" so I want to get another amp with about the same power or just a bigger powered one. Though not a priority as I do not drive the car too much anymore and am thinking about removing the system altogether. Thanks for the info!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.