Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I have all new brake components coming in I am no longer in need of these rotors I just bought last April (2012).

As most of you know this car hasn't moved since October, 2012 and was only used for racing since July, 2012. They were installed at 132k (see recipt for install below) and I currently have 140k so they only have been on for 8k miles. If you check my garage you can see a picture of them when they were fresh out of the box in April when I installed the rest of my suspension.

They are Bosch OEM blanks that I got from O'Reily's auto parts for $58.99 ea roughly $120 after tax (see recipt below). Here is the link to where I bought them and what they are specifically...http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/BOS6/25010559/01310.oap?year=2005&make=Chevrolet&model=Cobalt&vi=1431639&ck=Search_C0062_1431639_1739&pt=C0062&ppt=C0009

Willing to get rid of them for $50 plus shipping. My new rotors showed up in a flat rate box so I will reuse the boxes and padding that was used to ship to you!

:thanks:thanks:thanks

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: FS: Slightly Used Rotors for LS and LT Models

·
Registered
152 Posts
*Bump* for a good deal. as long as those babies aren't warped, they look great. Minimal if any scoring, easily turn-able upon customer's desire. If it weren't for the kind of discounts I get on parts I would jump on this, and I would recommend shipping in a usps flat rate box with extra cardboard for padding.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm suprised I need to bump this, but bump.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
guess no one thinks they need rotors! me no 4 lug so i screwed

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
I pmed I'm interested in em since I'm renewing brake pads n rotors you think you could get em shipped out say day buy? I need em before the weekend after I get paid due to the fact that's the weekend for the exchange for new header so I need a project to do while the engine cools down.. warped?:/ are they worth the brand name? Like performance?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rotors are sold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.