Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some things for sale if anyone is interested. its all stock stuff i just need to get rid of. and everything is off of my 2006 2.2 ls.

- Stock radio unit $35 shipped (single disc w/o mp3 jack and its black)

- Stock intake manifold $30 Plus Shipping

- Rear bowtie (non painted, stock color) $15 shipped

**** If anyone is interested, i will be selling my gm extrude honed manifold once my new header arrives. $140 shipped

Most of us are modding our cars, so this is basically for anyone needing replacement parts. i have no use for them

- Also Offering My Porting Services For TB's (where i work ports heads, manifolds, t/c, s/c etc..)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non cobalt related parts for sale

-Black crinkle coated air cleaner housing w/red bow tie painted on it for late model chevy carb vehicles (brand new never used) $50 Shipped

-Universal stainless steel braided hose covers with red connectors in 4 different sizes (cut to length)(never opened) $25 Shipped

- Haynes Repair Manual For Chevrolet & GMC Pick Up Trucks 1988-1998 $20 Shipped

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i usually do paypal or check/money order. and as soon as i know its coming, i provide a tracking number

as far as cleaning it, yes it gets a light oil coating. i have a reoiling kit because my intake is also K&N. so i can oil it for you prior to shipping it. then youll be good to go. then whenever you notice it needs cleaned you wash it out with water (no pressure washing), let it air dry and reoil it with an K&N oiling recharge kit (not expensive and you can get them at the auto store)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
okay I never bought anything from someone like this so I'm like... timid i guess. Not that I don't trust you but, you know, you gotta watch out for your own skin. anyway, I guess a check is good If it's good for you. If you weren't on the far end of PA I would just drive to you.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i know what you mean. i was the same way when i first bought/sold something on a forum like this. its ok though. im a straight forward guy and have sold a few things on here alot more expensive then this. ok pm me with your address and all that good stuff and ill give you mine.

yea it sucks im clear on this side of pa. rather be closer to jersey and new york.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Which radio do you have? Does it play MP3's and what color is it?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Also interested in the radio if ya still got it.......just pm me with the radio info, a couple pics (if ya got them) and price.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well I won't need it. I bid on one on ebay and hopefully it'll work for me.

·
Registered
720 Posts
How about $20 shipped for both the front and rear bowties?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.