Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I still have my items for sale, if anyone is interested let me know...Prices are up for negotiation.
headlights are sold! springs and filter still available!

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey i would like to know during how much miles did you ran on your K&N drop in filter and what price are you selling it?

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put about 1500 miles on it before I bought the full intake so still pretty new. If I can fit it into a flat rate box I'll sell for 25 bux shipped. If not I'll have to let you know. If I have to ship it any other way I'll pretty much just charge you what it costs to ship plus a couple bux on top.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh sorry, I should have mentioned that. The springs are stock with about 25k miles on them.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

For the springs I'll prolly sell them for whatever it costs to ship plus a few bux.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
basically reviving something letting people know this stuff is still available

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Filter is sold and whatever money I get for the springs will go toward fixing glowbalt's car!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry I never updated, the filter is sold and yeah the springs were stock on my LT. If you'd like them I'll give em to you for whatever you want plus shipping...and as stated before any profit goes towards fixing glowbalt's car! So please! Profits! Lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.