Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i gotta get some cash to fix my car, i have a set of 4 lug stock alloy wheels with bfg all seasons on, all the tires are in good shape except one which has a bolt in but is repairable, i just never got around to it cuz there in storage and i got another set of rims that im just using through the winter, they all have there center caps in, and i believe 2 of them have some minor curb rash on but nothing a little sanding and polishing shouldn't fix, i have some pics of them on my car but none of the rims and tires themselves and like i said there in storage so i cant get to them unless i have to. im willing to ship if necessary but id rather have someone pick them up and i wouldn't mind driving a couple hours to meet someone midway. ill post the pics up later tonight, pm me with offers.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

here is a picture of what the wheels look like any questions just ask, http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae264/scott_kruman/038.jpg?t=1264726140

·
Registered
45 Posts
ar they 16 inch or bigger and will they fit my 4 lug cobalt LT coupe? how much tread is left and how much for all four, i am bout 5 hrs away but i am willing to come bout 4 hrs if u come to me like an hour.... i reside in maryland but i make alot trips to ohio and such.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there the stock 15" they still have some tread on im not sure on how much, looking for somewhere around 400 but ill pay to get the bolt fixed whatever that costs oh and yes they will fit your lt

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
$350.00 fixed?, i can meet you halfway, I'm in Charleston, WV...about 3 hours to meet somewhere...not this weekend...too much snow down here...lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
if i were you i would keep the stocks just in case if some one steals ur rims or if u damage a rim u can just put the stocks on instead of having to get it replaced right then. but it's up to you....bump

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got 2 other sets of rims from older cars i could use, im not worried about anywone steeling them, they got custom locks on them so u can just take them off, id be more worried about the car being stolen

·
Registered
720 Posts
If you were closer this way, I'd take them without tires.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah im gonna keep them for now, im planning on repainting the 17" i have so ill need them to drive around while i do that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.