Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my stock exhaust for sale from my '05 RL. Has 31K miles (almost to the mile) on it. No problems, leaks or anything. Just put a full header-back system on in the past couple weeks and will have no need for it

Includes stock LSJ exhaust manifold (header), stock LSJ downpipe, stock LSJ resonator, both dp gaskets, and stock LSJ muffler with over axel bend and chrome tip.

Just missing the 2 1/2 ft section of pipe between the resonator and over axel bend.

I'm looking to get $250 plus shipping for all. If separated I'd like:
$100 for the DP
$80 for the header (good for someone who wants to port it)
$20 for the resonator
$50 for the muffler w/tip and over axel bend

I'm open to offers....lemme know. PM me if interested....Pics below

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
header have sai ?

·
Registered
594 Posts
now how can someone tell if the car has SAI on it though

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
25 Posts
secondary air induction, some type of recirculation of gases not sure what it does, came on some 2005 to 2006 2.2 i think not sure tho

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
secondary air induction, some type of recirculation of gases not sure what it does, came on some 2005 to 2006 2.2 i think not sure tho
hmmmm i see. well i dunno if my stuff has it. all i know is it came off my 2005 LSJ...lol.

·
Registered
257 Posts
for the 2.2L guys the stock lsj piping is 2.25". the perfect size for a n/a 2.2L a lil overpriced but a lot of 2.2Ls are geting the stock lsj from the s/c guys after the s/c guys get their after market exhaust

·
Registered
85 Posts
How much for the downpipe shipped to Kelowna B.C Canada?

It will fit the 2.2L correct?

·
Registered
265 Posts
How much for the downpipe shipped to Kelowna B.C Canada?

It will fit the 2.2L correct?
yes it fits...

If it had SAI it would have another hose running from the header back up to the intake I believe...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
i'll check on shipping for you....and yes it definitely fits a 2.2L

HondaHater added 18 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

30ish bucks to ship to your city in canada

·
Registered
85 Posts
So does $140 sound resonable?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So does $140 sound resonable?
just for the dp? US dollars?? and thats the shipped price correct? if so...sounds good to me :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ya just for the down pipe, and that is with shipping so PM me and we can decide how to ship and such.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I don't mean to be rude to the seller, but $100 for the DP is too much. If you're willing to spend $140 on an LSJ DP you should go aftermarket.

And so people know, the LSJ manifold is the same one used on 07 2.2's. One thing I've wondered is if the RL cat-back is the same as the SS/SC's?

And lastly, why is a section missing?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.