Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS - Stock Headlights

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  XFE 
#1 ·
Just like it says. $35+shipping. Still in good condition. We're out of the car for a while once, when I had my old projectors. So, like 15K miles max. on them if that counts. :amuse:

#2 ·
Hello :), I was wondering if you could give me an estimate on how much shipping would be to San Antonio, Tx, zip code 78222? My friend Tim got hit by a hit and run a few months ago and is just now trying to get it fixed (no insurance =/). He has a 2007 base Cobalt Sedan. He really only needs the driver's side headlight but if you're selling both I wouldn't want to leave you with just a passenger headlight to sell lol.

My friend's headlight

Thanks for your time :)

#4 ·
id like those headlights, shipping would be the same for me considering im in the same area as this guy^^^ coincidental lol, but if hes serious by all means, he probably needs them more than i do

#5 ·
Well we really only need the Driver's Side light, the Passenger light would be kept as a spare or a replacement for his current one so that the two would match. If you could make use of the Passenger side headlight maybe we could work something out? He could ship it in the same box if it's cheaper and then I could meet up with you to pass along the Pass. side headlight?

And thanks in advance for taking the time to check Yellow :bigsmile:

#6 ·
i actually want to paint mine, id rather have a practice one though and if i ever get my friend to help do them for me, i probably wouldnt need them, but well see if we can work something out Avias

#8 ·
If I didn't have 4 lugs I'd be really tempted, but I'm still in the process of finding a set of 4 lug oem 16's for my G5 anyway.

And for the headlights, if you can get me a shipping quote then I'll see if my friend can pay me. Then I can pay Yellow and get the lights shipped down. After they're here I can contact Phils and see if he still wants the pass. light and I guess sell for 1/2 of what I paid for both, and if he doesn't want it then my friend and I will have a spare pass. headlight lol.

#9 · (Edited)
Looks like the cheapest option to 78222 is the UPS Ground, which could take close to a week to ship. But, it's only about $15. UPS 3-Day is $35, but if I shipped them Wed., you'd have them by next Monday. I am using the weight of my aftermarkets/and their packaging for the estimate though, since that stock ones shouldn't be too far off...probably lighter weight actually.

#12 · (Edited)
I asked my friend if he could pay me $50 for the lights and he said that after rent he would be able to spare that.

Do you have a paypal account? Whenever you're ready to ship you can PM me your paypal e-mail address and I send you the $50 through there, and my friend should be able to pay me back when he gets paid next week.

After they come in I'll take a pic and PM Phil to see if he wants the passenger light for $25 I guess, and then I can meet up with him to pass it along and give Tim back the $25.

I feel like I'm getting ahead of myself though lol...I'm not sure how to pay if you prefer to not use paypal. I guess just send me a pm or post a reply on here and I'll get back to you asap :).

Edit: Might end up keeping the passenger headlight, I'm worried that something might happen to his other light when they try to fix his bumper/fender. And if nothing else it'll be a good replacement so that both headlights match instead of having a hazy eye XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.