Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the stock LSJ Injectors, Drive Belt, and S/C Pulley off my 05 RL for sale. They have about 20K miles on them. I have stage 2 and have no reason to keep these parts anymore.

The pulley was heated to be removed. That's what the discoloration is on it. Some fresh paint and it'll be all good again. The belt and injectors are in perfect shape.

$10 shipped for the Belt
$50 shipped for the Injectors (36lb)----(SOLD)
$10 shipped for the pulley

I'm open to offers on these parts.....PM me if interested....Pics below

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes they would.......the injectors anyway....a tune is recommended with them though.......the pulley is for an s/c.....if you have the gmmp 2.2L s/c kit then this is the pulley you'd get with it

·
Registered
268 Posts
what would the injectors do for me performance wise, how many hp's and wouldi have to do anything else besides a tune?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well...on an lsj....it adds about 30 hp with upgraded injectors.....now on your car....just a guess....maybe around 15 to 20. you may want to confirm that on the forum here first.

·
Registered
268 Posts
if you still have the injectors by next tues. when i get paid i'll buy them.

cobalt-z added 8 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

would you except $40 for the injectors?

·
Banned
161 Posts
well...on an lsj....it adds about 30 hp with upgraded injectors.....now on your car....just a guess....maybe around 15 to 20. you may want to confirm that on the forum here first.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

WAY WRONG...

·
Banned
161 Posts
you can't just go around shouting wrong....EXPLAIN
WHY THERE WRONG WELL DOING IT! otherwise you are of no help.

thanx

ok. all your doing is dumping more fuel in its completely worthless with out a tune. injectors dont mean more horse power. they mean more fuel. if you cant ajust your fuel trim levels your car will just run rich and bog. not to mention with the mods you have its clearly not worth it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok. all your doing is dumping more fuel in its completely worthless with out a tune. injectors dont mean more horse power. they mean more fuel. if you cant ajust your fuel trim levels your car will just run rich and bog. not to mention with the mods you have its clearly not worth it.
thanks for hating on my sale. what a great guy you are!!! :mad: i clearly stated that i was unaware of the HP gain....if any....w/o a tune. i know bigger injectors most times require a tune to work properly. HELLO....I have an LSJ....I know this more than anyone. I don't have any experience with modding the 2.2L just a 2.4L and 2.0L.....which are nearly identical. Hence the reason I say MAY need a tune.

·
Banned
161 Posts
thanks for hating on my sale. what a great guy you are!!! :mad: i clearly stated that i was unaware of the HP gain....if any....w/o a tune. i know bigger injectors most times require a tune to work properly. HELLO....I have an LSJ....I know this more than anyone. I don't have any experience with modding the 2.2L just a 2.4L and 2.0L.....which are nearly identical. Hence the reason I say MAY need a tune.
well then you shouldnt be modding cars if you think injectors create 30 hp... injectors supply fuel.. bigger injectors dont mean more power unless you have supporting mods to go with the larger amount of fuel being put in to the engine. just stay with the gm stage kits you shouldnt be modding a car. not to mention im saving some kid from buying a part that will do nothing but dog his car unless he as supporting mods sorry about the thread jack but thats life.

nramlow2006 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

QTF!!!!!!!

·
Banned
4 Posts
wow....just wow...the Original poster on this thread is a complete idiot if your saying that it is ok for a 2.2L to run ss injectors. You sir are infact an idiot. Learn to search before you post stupid shit like that. yes the injectors will fit, but how are you going to tune the 2.2L? Please answer that mr. almighty one.

·
Banned
161 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well then you shouldnt be modding cars if you think injectors create 30 hp... injectors supply fuel.. bigger injectors dont mean more power unless you have supporting mods to go with the larger amount of fuel being put in to the engine. just stay with the gm stage kits you shouldnt be modding a car. not to mention im saving some kid from buying a part that will do nothing but dog his car unless he as supporting mods sorry about the thread jack but thats life.

nramlow2006 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

QTF!!!!!!!
no i said 10-15hp possibly with a tune....you know what...**** this....if you can't read english....thats not my fault. i'm not going to keep repeating myself.

also thats another thing....i didn't know if the 2.2L was even tunable w/HPT or not. again....i have an LSJ....not a 2.2L so I have no idea. I know the 2.4 is tunable. So I figured a 2.2 was also.

·
Banned
161 Posts
no i said 10-15hp possibly with a tune....you know what...**** this....if you can't read english....thats not my fault. i'm not going to keep repeating myself.

also thats another thing....i didn't know if the 2.2L was even tunable w/HPT or not. again....i have an LSJ....not a 2.2L so I have no idea. I know the 2.4 is tunable. So I figured a 2.2 was also.
no no no..... NO HORSE POWER GAIN.... non never ever ever... your wrong your digging your hole deaper

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.