Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
solid black matte finish. 2 rims have been curbed. One has about an inch worth, the other maybe 2. Remaining 2 are flawless. Stock Continental tires. 3 were replaced last summer (<7000k mi), the other is original (approx 15K miles). Center caps and tuner lugs included. For some reason my car needed a spacer on one side, but I'll include 2 if your car needs 'em. Seems like no 2 cobalts are made alike anyway.

I will not ship these. They must be picked up in Memphis TN area.

$300 OBO. You'll pay 350+shipping for a set of these on Ebay and they won't even come with center caps, lugs, or tires.

OBO means OBO. Will also consider trades for almost anything of similar value, automotive or not. I really need a set of front seats for a '95 S-10 pickup, but also have a '90 Silverado and an '01 Silverado I can use aftermarket parts for. And of course the Cobalt, so long as nothing voids the warranty. Non-automotive trades also accepted, so try me. Ya never know.

Sooooo.....if you're in the Memphis area and could use another set of rims and tires, hit me up, make me an offer, and we'll go from there....

Here's a pic of them on the car, but they're black and kinda hard to photograph: Clicky-clicky

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I assume these will probably fit other cars as well, like a smaller car you want bigger wheels on.

Remember price is OBO. Anyone going to the TN meet might be passing thru Memphis anyway.... just a thought.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.