Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent 3 of the hardest/best years of my life at Fort Hood.
I just wanted to ask for everyone's prayers for the fallen and wounded hero's, and their families of our nations latest tragedy.

Please respect them by leaving political views out of this thread.

Thank you.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
thoughts and prayers go out to the service members families and loved ones.

I don't get it, I've been over there...both iraq and afganistan a number of times... why somebody would do that I will never understand. It's just sad like scag said it just makes me sick to my gut that it had to happen ya know.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've been keeping up with this ever since I heard about it this morning (night for you guys?).

This a goddamn tragedy and I personally think we should bring back the firing squad for the piece of shit that did it. He just committed the ultimate of sins for a service member in my book :mad:.

RIP to the dead and a speedy recovery for the wounded. And I hope that Major whatshisface burns in hell!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Not to try and defend the guy who did this or anything, but I wouldn't get a firing squad. The guy is already paralyzed from the incident, and living like that for the rest of his life in a prison will probably be even worse for him then just killing him.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Not to try and defend the guy who did this or anything, but I wouldn't get a firing squad. The guy is already paralyzed from the incident, and living like that for the rest of his life in a prison will probably be even worse for him then just killing him.
I agree. That bastard needs a little more though... what I would do is not something I will not post here but he's lucky he's not in my garage right now...

My thoughts are with the friends and family of everyone that has been effected by this pos.

I never was in the military, but because of them, I'm here now. And for that I thank them.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
No matter what does or does not happen it will never seem like enough punishment for us. What a lot of people who are or were not in the military do not understand is just how few people on a base are armed. I think it makes it easier for something like this to happen. I think that policy needs to be changed.

·
Registered
931 Posts
pray for em all... one of them boys was from North Branch NJ not too far from here...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.