Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randomly my 08 lt coupe's fuel gauge will read 1/4 tank off (on level ground) I'll shut off the car and start it again and it will read as it should, plus sometimes the spedo and tach will flicker like after i shit it off not sure if anyone has had any simialr problems
Branden

·
Registered
575 Posts
mine goes down faster than it used to :( lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
idk, i've been driving around town for about 2 months now, and my gas gague on my cobalt still reads just over a quarter of a tank :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
my fuel pump hates me right now cause our area hasn t had gas or power for like 3 days so ive been running low fuel for two days now. Finally, got a couple gallons last night.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
my fuel pump hates me right now cause our area hasn t had gas or power for like 3 days so ive been running low fuel for two days now. Finally, got a couple gallons last night.
are you in that huricane zone from when IKE went through?

·
Registered
575 Posts
haha no OHIO!! We got like I guess IKE's ass or something lol 78 mph winds so a category 1 hurricane. Oh, and my buddy opened my door and almost pulled a tommy boy it bent back from a huge gust of wind so I gotta get that fixed.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
worst thing it did in enw york was raise gas 20 cents. meh.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
yeah Ike flung bad weather all over the place last weekend. I'm near Memphis and my backyard looks like a war zone from all of the fallen tree limbs.
I live in Edmonton Alberta, we had a nice sunny week :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I have had similar issues. The problems i had was the fuel gauge would go totally out. I would start the car back up and it would read empty all the time. Then i would get the warning saying "low fuel level".
that would most def. be a sensor. take it back to the dealership for WARRANTY repairs, lol

in all honesty, when it comes to dealing with furl systems like that, leave it to the pro's to mess it up, lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.