Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
looks really clean. i just did mine a week ago and it looks a lot less clustered.

·
Registered
856 Posts
When I debadged I wasn't sure whether or not to leave the chevy sign or take it off... I ended up leaving it, but everything else went. It definitely looks a lot less clustered. I love it.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I debadged I wasn't sure whether or not to leave the chevy sign or take it off... I ended up leaving it, but everything else went. It definitely looks a lot less clustered. I love it.
Yeah, I liked it too until I debadged the whole thing. Chevy bowtie and all. LOVE IT now.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Definitely does look awesome! Not gonna lie! ;) I don't have any $ to do anything big on the exterior except debadge! haha.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Thank you thank you scag!

I'm always wanting to do more stuff to it.
I really want to do the doors the same way OBZ did, but red lol
me too, even before i saw his. but wow, what a project. especially if you f*** up! lol. at least you already have a lot of black to work with.:)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thank you thank you scag!

I'm always wanting to do more stuff to it.
I really want to do the doors the same way OBZ did, but red lol
i wish i could too but i cant find the EXACT blue as my exterior so it would look off :/ im debating on making my interior a whole dif. color but idk what yet.

·
Registered
802 Posts
look's good... i debadged mine but left the bowtie and painted over it i like it that way better...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Purple on purple youre saying?

Purple bowtie on purple trunk?
yup i'll have to take some pic's i got some thing's that are pretty kool.. as a matter of fact i hae some one off gauge pod's that i'm gonna post up here ina few

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.