Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
still working on it. and it is taking a little while but i want it to turn out perfect. here are a couple videos. still trying to figure out where and how to mount fogs but i will figure something out. ne one with stock fogs and the same front bumper that can show me pics of where and how they are mounted stock would be appreciated. also if there is a seperate on off switch or how they are turned on and off. i am wanting to set up so it looks as stock as possible. thnx

YouTube - bumper

YouTube - grill

·
Registered
78 Posts
the fogs have black plastic frames that they sit in and they snap into the bumper from behind if i remember right..

·
Registered
165 Posts
it looks like your doing the same thing i wanted to do but was unsure about...let me know how it works out and def post pics and a diy of what you did...so far so good man

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
so far so good it looks ...just ost pics of finished product

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
upper grill finished. lowers painted and put back but not meshed yet. still trying to figure out what i want to do with them... i think i might put the mesh behind in the centers so the "support posts" in the middle stand out. and mesh the front of the lower sides.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
looks great so far. I kinda like not having those "bars" in the lower middle. I just think it should have been upside down with the shorter side on top

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i agree %100 ^^^

·
Registered
165 Posts
looks nice..is there anyway you could take pics of the bottom left or right bumper grill inserts close up? Im doing something similar and I just wanna see what it looks like close up

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will get pics up when my battery charges didnt know it was left on all night.... NOW FOR THE SHITTY PART!!! i put the grill frames back in to see what they look like and forgot to take them out. no biggie cause they snap back in with the clips right. right but since the center part of the grill no longer exists there is no center support so it bows. well since i forgot to take them back out, i was headed home from work not thinking about anything until i hear a noise from something hittin under the car and looked in my review mirrow and guess what it was the center lower grill that i spent so much time modding... there it went down the hightway to get run over by the semi behind me. so now i gotta find another one to redo. POS!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.