Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D:Dwell i was on the highway coming home today and a Idaho state cop pulls me over... i was not speeding so i was like WTF. he comes up and asks me if i know y he pulled me over and i gave him a puzzled look so he told me.... i don't have a front license plate, window tint is to dark, my exhaust is to loud, my tinted tail lights... i looked at him and asked if that was all.. he laughed at that and then he said he really liked my car and asked me if the local police in rexburg (my home town) cared to much about my mods i said they haven't said anything yet and my car has been like this for a while... so he said not to worry about my mods to much then and let me go talk about a nice state cop usually they are bigger asses than city cops..:D:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
bro the same thing happened to me in boston...lol....i mean almost word for word..it crazy right..haha

·
Registered
142 Posts
there should be more state troopers like that around here. here its like they're trying to meet thier quota in the middle of the month.

·
Registered
79 Posts
same in my town,....they got me with "impersonating a cop bc i had bue led signals in front..plus the exhaust, tinted tails, windows..i was brought into booking and my sis had to bail me out...now how gay is that....they made it seem like i was ruining the neighborhood single handedly....sSSOOOO GAYY

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have blue blinkers and have not been hassled for them yet its all a matter of time i am waiting for them to pull me over for being to yellow... sad thing is i can see it happening lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
u might be good bc mine were like bright blue 25 led per blinker signals...lol
hope u make it brotha...hahha....if not and the man starts coming for you..just high speed chase out of there ..atleast make the news..hahah

goodluck man

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guys better see me on the news then or i will be pissed high speed chase is immanent lol

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
last summer when my friend and i got done installing his tubo kit on his RSX type-S with the K-20 motor took it on the highway to do a few pulls real quick, his house is right near the highway, as we get off the exit a cop pulls us over for no hood and no front bumper and obviously no front plate. My firend explained that he was just trying his car out casue we just got done installing the kit and the cop starts asking him what other mods he has and all htis stuff. So he walks off telling my friend it is a sharp looking car and to get it back together and gives him a wraning.. I was like no F'ing way haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.