Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite road is Gunston Rd. off Route 1. 3 straights and 2 fun hills. Theres also one on Franconia Rd between 2 gas stations that is really fun cus it has about 23 hills that give you that no gravity feeling. p.s. this thread is not about speeding on public roads, just those roads that you think driving on are fun(winding turns, hills that give you that good feeling in your stomach,etc)

Heres a vid of Gunston Rd.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Idk what street it was, but in TN there is a winding road that goes down a mountain. It's full of sharp turns and curves. Very similar to the Dragon, just not as many curves.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
BUCHANAN COUNTY VIRGINIA
enough said.

Breaks...
The Crooked Trail-on the way to the breaks
Drill Mountain
Deskins Mountain
Shortts Gap
Hoot Owl
Paige Holler

Yup... We've got em all over...

speakin of our awesome roads--they suck in the winter... and i hate them, in the summer they are fun... check out the VA meet & yall will get to experience some of em!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yep... and there's another one in Tazewell County... its on the way to Wythville VA, i think its called wolfe creek... omg, that's a fun little road too...

·
Registered
870 Posts
I 294 leaving Chicago IL. I loved that road, but I would not dare take my XFE there. It's nowhere near fast enough to keep up with them.
Yea, I forgot about I 294. The roads are horrible though because of the potholes and bumps. I thought my car was going to break when I visited over the summer lol. I miss Chi town...

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Idk what street it was, but in TN there is a winding road that goes down a mountain. It's full of sharp turns and curves. Very similar to the Dragon, just not as many curves.
Are you thinking about the Cherhoula Skyway that is below the Dragon, or the Devils Triangle around Oak Ridge, Tn?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I 294 leaving Chicago IL. I loved that road, but I would not dare take my XFE there. It's nowhere near fast enough to keep up with them.
I 294 is fun? When did any of the roads around Chicago become fun? Like seriously let me know some cause I'm in Chicago right now and I've only found one small stretch that's actually fun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.