Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally had some time off from work so i went ahead and plasti dipped my wheels and did the evo mod with the left over plasti dip. i like it! tho im sure i would like it more if my car had a lip :laugh:

just thought i would share :bigsmile:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i couldnt decide if it was worth making a thread for or not but i said screw it and voila haha. now im trying to figure out what to do next

·
Registered
296 Posts
hmm, don't know lol, i just tinted my tails last Sunday i hope to order more parts within the next week but i gotta get the seal around the header replaced since its shot

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks gooood
thank you :amuse:

orangebalt13 said:
hmm, don't know lol, i just tinted my tails last Sunday i hope to order more parts within the next week but i gotta get the seal around the header replaced since its shot
i've pretty much run out of appearace ideas for now so i'm probably gonna go ahead and start with some performance stuff as soon as i have some extra money on hand. btw, saw your tails on facebook, looks sweet! can't wait to see what else you come up with for your car

·
Registered
296 Posts
ik ill be ordering 2 new HID Kits soon, for one reason they sent me wrong bulbs for my fogs and the lights are for my stock lights, but im gonna go with our sponsor on here when i get the chance and money, new trim, intake, and i wanna get rims, i think im keeping the height stock since i dont need a snowplow since i already have one

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Yep. Would definately look better with the lip. ;).

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i know but its only plasti dip so if i get tired of having it on there i can just peel it off with no problems

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so far the plasti dip is holding up great! i've had the car at the car wash a few times, plus it's been thru some crappy weather and so far so good :amuse:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.